07 September 2011

MBLAQ Lands in BRAZIL!!!


According to Fans information on Twitter, the flight Air France 454 was confirmed at 5:41 am on the Guarulhos Airport in São Paulo, however, exist tweets saying that the group just arrived on Brazil after 6:00 am.

Besides that, exactly at 7am of this Tuesday, MBLAQ G.O tweet saying " I'm in Brazil".

Is scheduled that part of the recording of MBC's documentary with MBLAQ in Sorocaba, today, at 2:30 pm in Pista do Campolim on Av. Antônio Carlos Comitre.

At 1:30pm, G.O Tweeted a pic saying "Now that I came to Brazil, I have to learn the Brazilian kick (talking about futball)".

Some fans said that "Between all them Mir is the most friendly He keep smiling all the time", "I talk to Mir in Korean, I said "Thank you"! " "Thunder really looks like a baby", "Joon was holding a lot of presents!", "Thunder look into my eyes when he passed by me", "I hold G.O's hand", "They filmed me crying!" "They are perfect! Just like what we see on Mv and performances!"

Info will be upload about the documentary and the contest soon!

Source: SrangInGayo Facebook.
Translated: Carolline Yukari@mblaqattack.com
Reuploaded: Carolline Yukari@mblaqattack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^