20 October 2011

Cha Seung Won discusses acting in T-ara’s new music video

Earlier, we reported that Cha Seung Won was cast to play a major role in T-ara‘s new music video. On October 19th, the actor was on set in Pusan filming alongside the girls, but he took a few moments to share his thoughts on his career.

Cha Seung Won commented, “I thought while seeing T-ara work so hard during filming that they had the potential to branch out. All the members have varying skill levels, but all of them do quite well.”

He also revealed that he’s had previous experience acting for music video.

“Previously, I was cast in the MV for Position‘s ‘I Love You‘. I became involved in T-ara’s video because I know their agency head.”

Cha Seung Won continued, “I’m not sure if it’s because I usually get no time off, but after ‘The Greatest Love‘ ended, I wanted to act again and I got a request to be in this music video. But after doing this music video, I’ve decided that I wanted to rest again.”

Still, it looks like there might be something in the works for Cha Seung Won. “There’s something for early next year, but nothing’s been decided.”

T-ara’s new music video will be a 30-minute drama, and is being filmed for one week with little breaks in between sessions. Actor Ji Chang Wook will also be in the music video.

Source + Photo: Asia Today via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^