13 October 2011

Dara, "Dadung...I am so sorry..."


Dara feels sorry to her baby, wonder why? She updated her me2day, and uploaded a photo.

At the end of a long wait, Dadung’s first shoot finally started! Because he was tired and the environment was not familiar to him, Dadung hid in a corner and refused to come out, Darong who is anxiously waiting ㅠ Our poor Dadung.. I am so sorry.. I really feel so sorry. Although he could not finish the shoot, and in the end, had to go home after all that suffering, I request that we please give Dadung-i a big round of applause! Hu hu… Sorry Dadung!

Tags: Because of my greed at keeping him at work, tears are coming out, and Darong really feelts upset. From now on, I won’t give more suffering to our baby Dadung. ㅠ.ㅠ

Credits:

Source: Dara’s me2day (http://me2day.net/21dara)
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^