21 October 2011

T-ara’s Hyomin cheers on SNSD’s Sunny for ‘Invincible Youth 2′

T-ara‘s Hyomin is cheering on SNSD‘s Sunny, who was recently cast in ‘Invincible Youth 2‘.

Hyomin tweeted, “A few days ago, I heard that filming for ‘Invincible Youth 2′ began, and I started to remember every memory I made [in the show]. I really miss SunByung. Soon Kyu, I know it’ll be hard without me, but don’t worry too much about editing and enjoy it. As the representative from the 1st season, you’ll lead well! I’ll be watching! [I'm] Behind you!”

She also posted photos of the popular “SunByung” couple from the first season of ‘Invincible Youth’. Sunny and Hyomin (or “SunByung”) received the nickname after netizens combined Sunny’s name with the Korean word “byung-poong“, which means ‘folding screen’.

The running joke is that Hyomin was always in Sunny’s background. Still, the girls became close friends, and it’s said that Hyomin cried a lot when Sunny and Yuri left the show.

Fans commented, “Of course the only person who thinks of Sunny is Hyomin,” “I liked ‘Invincible Youth’ season 1 so I’m looking forward to the 2nd season,” and “Hyomin, come back!!!”

‘Invincible Youth 2′ will broadcast its first episode on November 12th with its new G8 cast.

Source + Photos: Hankooki via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^