05 September 2011

Leeteuk’s older sister to become a fixed guest on ‘Boom’s Young Street’ radio


It’s been revealed that Leeteuk‘s older sister, Park In Young, will become a fixed guest on SBS FM‘s ‘Boom’s Young Street‘ radio program!

Every Monday, Park In Young will host a segment on the show called ‘Boom Heart’, where she will introduce and discuss listeners’ stories.

Park In Young commented, “I’m so happy that I was able to become a fixed guest on a radio program that will allow me to have comfortable conversations with the listeners. I think that being able to share my feelings with the audience will feel different, compared to sharing them via a screen.”

At this time, Park In Young is currently acting as a reporter for SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘ in addition to being an MC for an English program on EBS.

Source + Photo: Allkpop + Money Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^