06 September 2011

My SOULMATES and I...( ◦˘ з(◦'ںˉ◦)~♥


Una-Ssi and I

……..♥..lovel…♥
…..♥..lovelovelo…♥
…♥..lovelovelove….♥
.. ♥.lovelovelovelove…♥……………♥….♥
.♥..lovelovelovelovelo…♥………♥..lovel….♥
♥..lovelovelovelovelove…♥…..♥…lovelovelo♥
♥.. lovelovelovelovelove…♥….♥…lovelovelo.♥
.♥..lovelovelovelovelove…♥..♥…lovelovelo…♥
..♥…lovelovelovelovelove..♥…lovelovelo…♥
…♥….lovelovelolovelovelovelovelovelo…♥
…..♥….lovelovelovelovelovelovelov…♥
……..♥….lovelovelovelovelovelo…♥
………..♥….lovelovelovelove…♥
……………♥…lovelovelo….♥
………………♥..lovelo…♥
…………………♥…....♥
…………………..♥..♥
……………………♥

Both of My Soulmates and I were went to Pizza Hut this afternoon....Three of us were celebrated in there after i finished my study on July 30th...and also because i kept my promise to treat them...they kept my 'word', indeed...hehehe...^^v
We were ordered a set of pizza for 4 persons..but because of we are 'just 3 persons', then we had to eat it...all of them...and we were already felt so glut, then decide to NOT continued it before it'll too over...
So before we left for Solo Square, my soulmate and I took a photo w/ the professional photographer behind this scene is the other of My Soulmate, Teti-Ssi...XOXO...=w=

=TheBlackPearl=
Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission.
Copyright of imymemineonlyforme.blogspot.com

2 comments:

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^