28 July 2012

Im still ALIVE!!!


안녕하세요 친구들!!!!
  
오랜만이야...정말..정말..정말오랜만이야...잘 지내??!!난 정말 당신이보고 싶어..ᄒᄒᄒ~~
Im truly sorry for not updating my blog too long...i have a lot of work in my home..so urgently must be done..Beside that, i was in my hometown that i can't access my blog ...That was so pitiful for me...huks...I made a hiatus for at least a year but now IM BACK!!! hahahaha....XD

Hmm...recently i heard about 2PM's Nickhun's case...I am a Hottest too, so i hope everything will be okay for him, but i hope he can learn from his mistake so he can't do the same thing twice...i think JYP's decision is such a wise thought...So Nickhun himself can get a time for reform and reborn as a better person (just like Siwon said in his twitter..^^)...So what do you think, palz?? yay or nah?? just express your opinion in here..Let's share together...'share=care'...

Btw, lately i got my 'NOTE' for my 졸업 선물...I was so excited at that time, cause i never got one since i was born...hahaha...^^...and i am still excited right now...THIS GADGET IS SO COOL!!! I can't take my hand away too long from it...I called my NOTE as my 'b2st b2uty violet'. And in my playlist, i add some new songs on it....

My Favorite songs this month are :

1. 비스트(Beast) – Midnight Sun 

If you want to download it, click here

  2. 2NE1 – New Single ‘I Love You’ 

If you want to download it, click here
  
3. 티아라(T-ara) – Day By Day 
if you want to download it, click here 

4. Sistar – Loving You (Summer Special Album)

 If you want to download it, click here

5. GLAM 글램 - Girls Be Ambitious


6. Brown Eyed Girls - The Original (Single)

 If you want to download it, click here

7. Gong Yoo - Because of You | For AnyBody (Big Special OST)

If you want to download it, click here

8. Wonder Girls – Like Money feat Akon 

  If you want to download it, click here

9. Big Bang - Still Alive (Special Edition) Full Album


 10. 애프터스쿨 – 5th Maxi Single “Flashback”

  
If you want to download it, click here

P.S : ssssttt...recently, i took cute selcas wif my best friend and sista...here they are..^^
 *heart pyong pyong~ ~




 WE ARE BEAUTIFUL LADIES WHO LOVE WEAR HIJAB....^^v

That's all for today...see u soon...안녕..>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^