01 December 2011

My Precious Momento....^^


On Saturday, September 24th 2011, I graduated from Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta...

Im so proud of myself 'cause i can give the evidence for uri Eomma and Appa even everyone, i can finish my study as well as their wish...^^

Even though there were so many obstacles on my way....T^T, but finally it's over now...

and all of my burden on my shoulder was disappeared....fiuhh~~

And i hope i can give my best as long as my soul still exists in this world...^^v

and Thanks God....i was really pretty on my special day...neomu yeppo till I cant ever forget on that day…(o^_^o)

Special thanks for uri double combo, uri soulmates, uri bff, 3minute's member...Teti-Ssi and Una-Ssi...Jinja Gomawoyo...4 everythin'...모든, thanks for ur support so i never have given up my dream, ur blessed, ur joke so i never have gotten bored, ur concern so i never have felt lonely...and i hope it'll continue until we die...separated by the death...^^




Not allowed to copy & paste photo and My Poems without permission.
Copyright of imymemineonlyforme.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^