04 November 2011

Im Leaving...그만 갈게...

Kelam…

Hitam…

Suram…

Gerimis bergemericik di jendela hatiku…

Penuh luka tak tak terobati oleh waktu yang berlalu…

Menghantam keindahan yang semu…

Liar…

You're a liar, indeed…

Im tired of waiting…

What should i do??

Hatiku penuh lebam…

Namun ku masih berdiri diatas puing-puing kehancuranku sendiri...

Kau tak peduli...

You see me when I bleed, but it never touch your heart….

Itukah cinta??

Tangisku, lukaku, nafasku…

Berpendar dalam peredaran hidupmu…

Namun kau hanya berlalu…

You hurt my heart too much…

I breathless

Be honest, Who am i to you??

Aku lelah…

Jengah atas setiap keengganan hidupmu melindungiku…

Keindahanku tak terpancar menyelimuti hatimu yang kelam…

Terlalu kelam hingga bersamamu tak menyempurnakan cintaku…

Sorry, when you asked me “Do You Really Love Me?”, I said, “No doubt…”

but i cant live without you love me back as much as i love you…

Im leaving…

Leaving you behind…

I have to move on…

Continue my own live…

So i can breath without any worries…

Feel free to fly away…

Not in a cage, but in the wide of the blue sky…

Like my old self, so pretty, perfect, awesome and gorgeous…

And finally, Im feeling so alive…

~TheBlackPearl~

October, 31st 2011, 10:27 am


Not allowed to copy & paste photo and My Poems without permission.
Copyright of imymemineonlyforme.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

어서 오세요..내 블로그에 방문을 즐길 수..^^